Trust planning allows you to direct your personal and financial affairs, ensure your wishes, and protect your assets if you become incapacitated, or upon death, among other things.
Setting Up a Trust Can Help:
- Provide an orderly means of administering your personal and financial affairs should you become incapacitated, or upon death
- Ensure that your assets are managed for the benefit of your heirs, according to your wishes
- Manage your estate tax exposure and avoid probate costs
- Provide for a relative or disabled child after your death
- Protect assets from a creditor’s claims
- Assemble a tax-advantaged charitable gift
At Van Kirk Wealth Advisors, we understand the importance of trust planning and will help you with setting up a trust.
The Benefits of Naming a Professional Trustee Include:
- Loyalty and independence to carry out your wishes
- Knowledgeable management, protection, and defense of trust assets
- Experienced oversight of the investment process to be carried out by Van Kirk Wealth Advisors
- Asset Management
- Timely and accurate statements of the account to keep you and all current beneficiaries informed
- Consistent annual reviews
- Accountable collection and prudent distribution of income and assets
- Tax reporting, filing, and comprehensive regulatory compliance on behalf of the trust
For more information on how Van Kirk Wealth Advisors can help you with personal or corporate trust services, contact us to speak with one of our trusted advisors now!
LPL Financial Representatives offer access to Trust Services through The Private Trust Company N.A., an affiliate of LPL Financial. We do not offer all of these services directly, but can assist with providing a referral. These are additional services to consider when speaking to your attorney, tax advisor, realtor, or other specialized advisor.